For your convenience, you can easily schedule online by clicking below:
* COVID-19 Update *
Our office is taking vigilant steps in safety, screening, and cleaning protocols to optimize everyone's safety.
- In accordance with the CDC, we are asking patients to stay home and reschedule your appointment if you have any signs of illness or any known COVID-19 exposure. Late cancellations will be waived.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering the building.
- Only one person will be allowed in our reception area at a time. Please wait OUTSIDE the clinic before being asked to enter, giving sufficient time for the previous patient to exit. This means no kids or other people can accompany you to your treatment for the foreseeable future.
- You will be required to wear a face mask (we can provide you one if you need us to). We will be wearing masks as well.
- We will take your temperature to confirm there is no sign of fever. You will be sent home if you have signs of a fever.
- We will be wearing a medical mask (and of course, as always, washing hands between each patient, and hand-sanitizing obsessively).
- The treatment rooms, reception area, and entire office are being thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each patient with an EPA-approved non-toxic disinfectant.