Isn’t the New Year refreshing? It’s not only a time to stop and reflect on the year that has gone by, it’s also about getting another chance. A chance to do better, to do more, to give more, to love more. It’s a time to reevaluate our goals and start embracing what could be.
As you think about your resolutions and what changes you can make to improve your life, remember that acupuncture and Oriental medicine may the very thing you need to help you “stick” to those resolutions all year long.
Here’s how acupuncture can help you achieve your goals:
1. Lose Weight & Eat Healthier – Acupuncture and Oriental medicine can help you reach your goal weight by promoting better digestion, reducing appetite, improving metabolism, boosting energy, balancing emotions, and eliminating food cravings.
2. Eliminate Stress – Stress is often the cause of illness and deterioration of health. Numerous studies have demonstrated the substantial benefits of acupuncture in the treatment of stress, anxiety, and lowering blood pressure.
3. Increase Concentration and Focus – Numerous studies suggest that acupuncture can help improve memory, mental clarity, concentration an cognitive function.
4. Live Pain Free – If pain is keeping you from living your life to the fullest, acupuncture can help. Acupuncture has no side effects and can be helpful for all types of pain. MRI imaging of the brain shows dramatic decreases in activity in the pain center of the brain with Acupuncutre. Acupuncture has also been shown to stimulate the release of Adenosine and opioid receptors, natural painkillers.
5. Have a Child – Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine can help the body regain and maintain balance and regulate hormones. Numerous studies have shown that Acupuncture significantly enhances (more than doubles) the likelihood of achieving pregnancy, both naturally or in conjunction with IVF.
Call now to see how we can help with your goals!